Friday, February 25, 2011

Out of the slump & back on track

Hello again!

I've been in a bit of a slump for the past few weeks, mainly because I haven't a dollar to my name and therefore had a self-imposed ban on online shopping until I started work...

The good news is that I'm now working again & therefore have the right to go crazy on eBay tonight.

First of all I want to share a very cute store that I've had success with recently called Snow Outlet. This was the first dress I purchase with it's darling neckline and uber cute print.

Floral Butterfly dress
Purchased for $8.50 + $13.50P/H


The quality for $21.50 cannot be disputed, the dress is well made with a light cotton and the skirt is fully lined. I'm hoping to have at least a years worth of wear out of this one! All dresses from Snow Outlet are of course in the 'vintage style' which is their main appeal.

Here are a few of my other favourite designs - all of which are priced from $17.80 including postage via Auction & Buy it Now methods.





There is absolutely no shopping in Alice Springs, so I'm ordering the purple & black geometric dress next... very excited!

x Sianne

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the black and white frilled sleeve number. eBay is dangerous...

    ReplyDelete