Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fashion Feature

This week I was flipping through the May/June edition of Frankie Magazine and then looking up the products they feature in the front few pages... I came across Japonica’s ‘Traveller Necklace’ feature and it was love at first sight.




Bit of a background of the brand... Japonica, was named after the Japanese wild flower and symbolizes purity, wilderness, hope and freedom. This stunning little shop sells necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings online as well as at markets in Japan. Although I’m not usually a fan of costume jewellery, Japonica’s quaint, vintage styled pieces really appeal to me and I think I might place an order...

Prices range from $18 upwards so they're rather a bargain!




Alice in Wonderland

Framed rabbit

Bird cage necklace



They have a blog you can view as well with all their updates and new stock releases.

Til' next time,

Sianne

No comments:

Post a Comment