Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ecococoon adorable stainless steel cups

Just wanting to share an uber cute vintage reproduction of anodised cups...

Ecococoon describes themselves as a “new, Australian owned company that has just launched a line of drinkware which incorporates environmental principles with exciting modern designs, creating a range of stainless steel products that are fun and safe!”

There are a number of different lines; boys adventure, girls dreaming, urban chic, celebration, my favourite however is the retro 70’s line!

Beautiful solid block colours of Red, Royal Blue, Emerald Green, Purple, Turquoise and Orange. They remind me of my mother’s set that lived in the picnic basket & got taken out to the beach every few weeks.. I truly loved old anodised cups but unfortunately there are only 2 originals left of hers, so I mix and match the old with the new.

I have purchased a set of the retro 70’s line but I still keep a keen eye out for originals whenever I’m at an opp shop or garage sale. They’re just pure vintage gold!

 Retro 70's
Boy's Adventure

Girl's Adventure
 
Until next time!

Sianne

No comments:

Post a Comment