Friday, November 19, 2010

Vintage buying; Springtime dinner sets



Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home;
John Howard Payne


I'll soon by moving interstate and, along with all the other preparations, I have started looking at lovely second-hand dinner set to make my new house feel much more like a home. 

Whilst I'll most likely find something in a local antique store, (can you really trust overseas postage to keep porcelain intact?), here are a few I've found and drooled over on one of my favourite sites, Etsy... (pictures are linked to original source)


Springtime dinner set; $199USD


Tea cup set; $15USD
Matching dinner plates; $17USD from same seller


Czech royal blue tea set; $16.50USD

April flowers 5 piece set; $195USD


Chinese floral 10 piece set; $175USD

Have a wonderful Thursday..

x

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...the beauty of fine bone china! And much stronger than their delicate appearances! I'm sure you'll find something to welcomeyou to the Big Smoke!

    ReplyDelete