Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Alas, a blog is born!

Hi there, my name is Sianne & this blog is set to become my secret diary.


For years now I have had a love affair with all things old. I am entranced by the story behind clothes of the 1930’s & 1950’s – what stories they could tell! Not just old clothes either, I have collected scarves, porcelain kittens, tea sets, vases, mirrors & jewellery – much of which comes from ladies I know or opp shops or more than occasionally from online (who can resist?).

On top of the old, I also collect & create things that are new. Whether they are dresses or hair pieces, I find hand crafting pieces for myself and for gifts so rewarding!

I am looking forward to nurturing this blog & to share interesting things with you all. I want to encourage to you craft, create & dream of life of glamour –where everything can be personalised & simply “you”.

Also included in this blog are tips & tricks for living a Gluten Free lifestyle. I am not a Coeliac however I cannot have any gluten in my diet at all... which can be a bit hard at times – especially when chocolate mud cake is calling me!

I love reading your comments & hearing your thoughts & ideas - so please send them through!

Well that’s enough about me for now, you can find me elsewhere on the internet – links to be posted after my sites are re-vamped!


No comments:

Post a Comment