Friday, August 27, 2010

Fashion Feature; Modcloth Shoe Lovin'

Hi there and welcome to the weekend, almost!

This week I wanted to share with you some gorgeous shoes available on Modcloth. There is a surplus of ultra cute classic designs as well as some rather strange new modern gear and I've pulled a few pics of my favourites to share, the first of which is this adorable 'Party Planner Heel'.

What's not to love about them? I adore the scalloped trim, the striped heel and bow accent as well as the fact that the height of the heel won't leave you prey to a rolled ankle. They're perfect to go with a LDB but I'm thinking that I've got a dress that might match just as well...  Could be a bit risky!
Party Planner Heel
Priced at $49AUD



Secondly, there is the 'Glitter on the Wet Streets' heel. Pretty in both pink and glitter, I love the sensible stiletto heel, rounded toe, and rhinestone-encrusted buckle at the ankle strap. They're a classic shape but rather modern in every other visual respect.
Glitter on the Wet Street Heel
Priced at $65AUD
<>  On my list is the 'About the Benjamins Heel' and my goodness, what a gorgeous shoe! They're just a little bit classy and I'm a huge fan of the sturdy, stacked wood heels, vivacious violet soles, and scalloped teal trim. If those dazzling details don't inspire you then surely their grey and black houndstooth vamps and rich purple satin ribbon laces will! They're certainly very dashing indeed but what would one match them too?
About the Benjamins Heel
Priced at $105AUD


The final keeper is the plain and simple  'Peach on the Beach Sandal'. I own a pair very similar that I picked up from a Target store last year (hooray clearance sales) and they're just so comfortable.. even if a little understated.
Peach on the Beach Sandal
Priced at $44AUD
<><><><><><><>  Modcloth will always be a favourite drool site for me, unfortunately I like to buy a few pieces at once to avoid being stung with the postage costs.. Until next time, x Sianne

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Yum; Oh, How I wish I had the feet to go with the shoes to go to the parties in! I'd plan a special party around the Party Planner Heels! Delish!

    ReplyDelete